The minimal rental period is 72 hours.
All displayed rates contain VAT and include the civil liability insurance for vehicle owners, CASCO insurance and vignette.
CASH – EUR, USD, GBP, RON
Bank transfer payment – The proof of transfer must be made before the beginning of the hire period.
Credit Card or Debit Card – Master Card, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron
No miles/kilometers limit!
The pick up and drop off at the Cluj-Napoca and Targu Mures Airports is free of charge.
Necessary documents for hiring:
- Valid ID or passport
- Valid driving license
- To be 23 years old and to possess a valid B Category national or international driver’s license of at least 3 year, to provide a valid driver’s license and a document of identity.
- Not to allow the Vehicle to be driven except by persons authorized by RINO Rent-a-Car and mentioned in the Contract.
- The customer shall comply with the Romanian legislation regarding the driving regulations and the instructions from the vehicle’s user manual.
- The customer must pay the fines issued during the car hire period.
- Not to drive the vehicle under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances.
- Not to leave Romanian territory with the Vehicle unless he has the written permission of RINO Rent-a-Car.
- To use the rented Vehicle in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations and RINO Rent-a-Car’s instructions.
- Not to exceed the GVW of the vehicle.
- Not to drive the vehicle off the roads.
- To only fuel the vehicle with the fuel stated in the agreement.
- The customer shall notify the car rental company, within 12 hours, regarding the loss or theft of the registration certificate/temporary circulation permit, car keys and/or remote control.
- Abandoning the vehicle is strictly forbidden.
- It is necessary to take safety measures (removing the keys from the contact, closing the windows, doors, trunk, activating the alarm system etc.) when the vehicle is stationary or parked.
- To announce RINO Rent-a-Car on any damage the moment it happened and to strictly observe the procedure indicated by RINO Rent-a-Car.
- Not to perform and allow other to perform technical interventions to the vehicle without RINO Rent-a-Car’s permission.
- Not to use the Vehicle for taxi, driving school, pushing or towing activities, racing, training or competitions, transport of hazardous substances, flammable substances or substances that could damage the condition of the vehicle.
- Not to use the vehicle for illegal or illicit activities.
- Not to sell, pledge or otherwise dispose of the Vehicle other than as agreed in this Agreement.
- Not to lend the vehicle to anyone else.
- The additional Driver has to comply with the Terms and Agreements just as the Customer (main driver).
- The personal details of the additional driver shall be specified in the car hire contract, in Annex 3.
We reserve the right to select our customers.